Saturday, October 13, 2012

SEO Strategy to Get More Blog Traffic

seo strategyDo you have an SEO strategy for your blog?  What I mean by that is, once you have written your blog post do you know how to get people to come and read it?


(What they don’t come automatically, the minute your blog has ‘pinged’ the networks?)


Er ……. No!


I’m afraid to say, you do need to have a bit of an SEO strategy going on to ensure that your content gets found.  So I have been asked by a few people just recently to share  my “on page” and “off page” SEO strategy to ensure my articles get found by the search engines.


So here is my SEO Strategy to get more blog traffic.


I use the free Google keyword tool for keyword research – If you don’t know how to use this then here’s how.

Once I know what keyword I am using, I can then create my blog post around a topic that I know my target market is looking for.

I then post my article to my blog like this:

 

Here’s the link to the plugin that I use – SEO Pressor


And that’s it for my “on page” SEO strategy.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment