Friday, October 12, 2012

Traffic generation Cafe falls: Google strikes again?

google emd update traffic generation cafeIt's never fun to wake up to the Google algorithm update.


It's never fun to wake up on Mondays.


It's never fun to wake up.


On Friday, Google's Matt Cutts revealed that Google has rolled out a new algorithm update is intended to "reduce the number of low-quality exact match domains in search results".


The update is intended to "contribute 0.6%, to a significant degree in England and the United States of queries", and it is not related to the Panda and Penguin.




Good riddance, we say.


Search results for less spam, more space for legitimate quality sites having earned their positions on the first page of Google.


Websites such as yours and mine.


Oh Wait ...


google algo update traffic generation cafe


Yep, this is a screenshot of my Google search traffic this morning, 1. of October.

Where section traffic generation Café fall under: low-quality site or domain correlation (EMD)?


My latest monthly income, according to a report by the Google organic search traffic is made up of about 60% of my traffic.


I also note that post:



60% of search engine traffic is too close for comfort, if you ask me.


What happens if Google throws a fit again and loose all the traffic in a blink of an eye?


My goal is to keep all of a given traffic source is less than 40%.


Then came the comment to the reader:


comment on google organic traffic


Yes, you are absolutely right, Marius – our search engine traffic should, of course, to add to the blog is growing in popularity and more and more people get in touch with us.


In fact, traffic generation Café is a living proof of that.


I have not done one thing, and my search engine traffic for about 6 months.


Does link building, keyword research –.


However, the traffic continues to grow by leaps and bounds.


The point I'm trying to do here is, however, clear (I hope).


Do not put all the eggs in the same basket of traffic generation.


They say that the reason.


To learn where to start traffic generation make sure to read my latest


Even though the topic of this post makes a good headline, let me tell you this: I really don't care what Google does or does not do.


I know I can manage without it just fine.


This was not the first time they gave me a kick in the back (I've also got to affect the Penguin) and the last time either.


The moral of the story:

To diversify, diversify, diversify.


Diversification,


What is next?

To find out how to bring your site to life. Get the inside scoop on the skinny free traffic generation. Convert more traffic and more sales.

"When it comes to traffic generation, Ana knows her stuff. He offers practical information on the latest tips, trends and technologies that can lead to getting more visits to your blog or business. Not only does he give a lot of advice, but he put it to the test and to share the results as a report regular income, then you know that his strategies really work if you're willing to do the work! "


"Ana has become someone I look forward to a unique insight into all kinds of part of running an internet business, but especially SEO information. He does research and testing to back up his claims, so I would like to refer to the back of his content when I need to see what is fresh and current world to generate traffic to your website. "


Yaro Starak, entrepreneurs-Journey.com


Will never share your email address with anyone.

If you like this post, and that it would be valuable to share it with your followers, ish to me would you?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment