Thursday, October 11, 2012

Solo Ads | A Big AHa Moment in My Online Journey!

Have you had any real “aha” moments when building your business?


If you’re like me, you’ve certainly had a few, and I thought I’d share my latest one with you.


I have been quiet for a few days because I have been away on holiday.
Now because I wanted to keep in touch with my business (yeah I know I’m addicted! lol)
I decided to buy a new Macbook Pro to take with me – I just can’t be dealing with blackberrys
and iPhones – they’re just too small!!


But the place where we went to just happened to be in one of the few areas of the UK where there was a complete internet black spot, so I had no connection at all.


Well after I got over the shock of that, I had a very liberating holiday and was amused to find on my return that my business had still made a few hundred dollars in commissions I had 3 sign ups into my business and over a hundred new leads in the one week that I was away.


So not too shabby.


But having to catch up with all my emails and requests for information has made me realise I need an assistant next time I go away!


So I decided to do something that I have only done very rarely in the past and that is to do some paid advertising in the form of Solo Ads – which if you didn’t know, is probably the best way of advertising right now.  Surprisingly e-mail is still the most responsive form of marketing.


Now I have always avoided doing paid advertising in the past for 2 key reasons.


1)  Because I have always been proud of the fact that I can generate up to 37 FREE
leads in a day from my blog and articles,


and


2)  I have always wanted to show people how to generate F.REE leads online so
that I can help the people who have little or no marketing budget (because that’s how
I used to be!)


BUT


(and here’s my “aha” moment.)


PAID Marketing is not something to be scared off  IF you take the time to learn, apply and tweak for better conversions.


You see I realised 2 things


1)  Some people come in to a business and need to build QUICKLY – they
have a small marketing budget and are willing to use it.


2)  Others who start off doing F.REE marketing, then start to generate an income and recognise they should re-invest it into their business to speed things up


So for a few weeks before I went on holiday I studied all the information I could find in the MLSP back office training library on how to do Solo Ads.


Now MLSP is a complete Marketing Training Library with  affiliate income streams to help you earn while you learn  so it wasn’t hard to find some training material on Solo Ads.



Click here to take a test drive of MLSP


It cost me $40 for a guaranteed 125 clicks on my solo ads.


Do you think that’s a lot to pay for an advert?


Well here are my results:

I got 37 opt-ins to my landing pageI got 2 x sales which gave me $100 commissionOne person signed up into my business as a free affiliateOne person signed up as a paid affiliate ($25 per month)

And of course the 37 opt ins are now on my list for me to email at any time and the free sign up could very well convert into a paid sign up.


So now do you still think $40 is a lot to pay for solo ads?


Now don’t get me wrong, this was a good list and the next couple of solo ads were not so successful which made me realise it really is about the email list you are using.


But you know what? – when you start to generate 50-60 leads in a day – you really get to like it.


And then your name pops right on up there on the leader boards again for leads, and sign ups.


It’s pretty cool.


So anyway – I learned about solo ads from MLSP and then I was told about a highly recommended course over on the Warrior Forum which literally takes you step by step and walks you through the whole process of how to set up your solo ads.  But the thing that attracted me the most was that Justin Glover and Glen Hopkins (both top marketers) listed their top solo ads sites to advertise with.


Which was worth far more than the measly $7 price tag – and NO that’s not a mis-print, it really is $7!!


If you would like to check out this ridiculously low priced course and start getting results like I have then you can do so by clicking here which will take you over to the Warrior Forum offer page.


Click Here ===>


And if you decide to upgrade from the crazy $7 price tag to the full classroom course like I did (which is only $27), then here’s a sample of what you will get:


•    How to find trustworthy vendors
•    The 5 questions you MUST ask the vendor
•    How to turn your subscribers into buyers in 3 minutes or less
•    How to create a simple marketing funnel that converts
•    How to write email ad copy to get a high click through rate
•    How to create a follow up series of emails that pulls in cash over and over


….. and so much more!


The list of recommended solo ad places to advertise is worth much more than the price of  the course anyway, so if you are remotely interested in doing some paid advertising then personally I think this is a great way to start.


But you have to be quick because this course is not going to be $7 or $27 for long – very soon it is going to go up to it’s proper price of $97 so grab it now real quick if you’re interested.


 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment