Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Zeek Scam 2012| People are Pissed |What To Do Now If You Were a Rep

But the news is now old and if you are a rep you are probably left reeling and not knowing what to do next.  You may feel very angry (a natural response), you may want to blame someone and you may feel like throwing in the towel and giving up on having a home based business forever.  Here’s what to do…..


So why have I written this post, when I was not involved in Zeek?  Well actually I did sign up for a free account with Zeek to see what it was all about and to write a review about the company.  I never invested any money, but I know a lot of people who did and as I did express my concerns in my review about this company, I now feel obliged to do a follow up and give out any information that I can to help.


So firstly if you need to know more about the Zeek Scam and why they were closed down, then you can do so here:  Click Here


Secondly if you have invested money into this company and would like to see if you can retrieve any of it from the frozen assets of the company, then you can start the process as soon as the Administrators are appointed:  Click Here to keep up to date


Thirdly – I would like to see if I can help you with some clarity right now.


If you are feeling totally despondent, let down by maybe someone you trusted who brought you in to this Zeek Scam, then please take a little while to put everything into perspective.


So the company has gone out of business and maybe you have lost some money – this door of opportunity has closed on you.


Make a decision.


How long will you allow yourself to be affected by this Zeek Scam?  A day?  A week?  A year?  Or will you never trust your judgement to get involved with anything entrepreneurial again?


Trust me when I say that how you react to this will shape you as a person and will shape your financial future too.  Are you a quitter when the going gets tough?  Or are you a fighter who knows and understands that quite often the biggest successes come right after the biggest failures?


Which are you?


If you cannot see past your loss, then you will almost certainly miss other doors of opportunity opening for you and if you are embarrassed that you shared this opportunity with people you cared about, then you just have to tell them you had no idea that this could have happened (the management and the Zeek scam lawyers hid the issues very well).


On Monday 20th August, 2 good marketing friends of mine will be holding a webinar on what else you can do if you have been affected by this scam – they have promised there will be no “pitching” of other business opportunities.  View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment